Effective as of 1 March 2021
Policy”), incorporated herein by reference, and to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations (collectively, “Applicable
Law”). If you
when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Services thereafter. Your continued use of any Service following the posting of revised
as they are binding on you.
We may update the content on the Services from time to time, but content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Services, including, without limitation, content as Daily Feed, Fortune Cookie, NumFacts, Quotes, Riddles, Health , Oddities, and videos may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services, and any material we provide on the Services, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Services is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some or all parts of the Services to users, including registered users.
Access to the Services and Termination
To access the Services or some of the resources therein, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other
information. It is a condition of your use of the Services that all the information you provide is accurate, current and complete. You agree that
all information you provide to register for a Service or otherwise, including without limitation, through the use of any interactive features on the
Policy. If you provide any information that is inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such
information is inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Company may deny you access to the Services and/or terminate your account, in our sole
discretion ((including, without limitation, our independent assessment or the receipt of claims or allegations from third-parties or authorities).
You shall not: (i) select or use as a user name a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) use as a user name a name
subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization; or (iii) use, as a user name, a name that is otherwise
If for any reason the Services are not running as intended (for example, if they become corrupted or do not allow the proper usage and processing of entries in accordance with the rules, or if infected by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes of any kind, in the sole opinion of Company corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Services), Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in or relating to the cause and/or to cancel, terminate, extend, modify or suspend the Services. If such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension occurs, notification may be posted on the Services.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Services or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and for keeping your account and login credentials secure. You may never use another person’s user account or registration information for the Services. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You must never publish, distribute or post login information for your account.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Services and all contents, features and functionality (including, without limitation, information, content, software,
text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof) contained therein, are owned by Company, its licensors
or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other
intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. Company names and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are
trademarks of Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use any such content or marks without the prior written permission of Company.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Services, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- To violate any Applicable Law or contractual duty, including, without limitation, for fraud or money laundering.
- To conduct criminal activities or utilize your account in connection with such activities or to deposit funds originating from criminal and/or illegal activities.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm any person in any way, including minors by exposing them to inappropriate content or asking for or otherwise obtaining personally identifiable or private information or otherwise.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee or representative, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or user names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm Company or users of the Services or expose them to liability.
- In any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Services.
- To use any bot, robot, spider, automatic device, algorithm, artificial intelligence, process or means to access the Services for any purpose, including monitoring, crawling, scraping or copying any of the material on the Services or to interpret, analyze, research,
- To use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Services or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- To introduce or send materials to introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Services, the server on which the Services are stored, or any server, computer, database, password or other information.
- To attack the Services or a third-party service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- To commit any acts or display any conduct that damages the reputation of Company.
- To promote or link to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing schemes or sites repurposing existing stories or off-topic content.
- To upload, post, submit or send content or information that:
- Contains any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, vulgar, pornographic, profane, tortious, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, depicts sexual activity, that you know is false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate or that is otherwise objectionable or inappropriate, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- Promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Includes anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information.
- Promotes any illegal activity, or advocates, promotes or assists any unlawful act.
- Gives the false impression that content or a communication emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity.
- To otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services.
Use of subscriber Accounts
You must comply with any rules and regulations posted on the Services for subscription rules . Company is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, disconnects from your subscription on your platform or any incorrect or inaccurate content that may be posted on the services. . You may not:
- Gain unauthorized access to the Services’ systems or any account (other than your own), interfere with the communications, procedures or performance of the Services or deliberately damage or undermine the Services.
- Affect the outcome of services by means of or with the assistance of automatic, macro, bots, automated programs, screen analysis utilities, any type of mods, memory readers, telepathy, alien technology or similar methods or to otherwise commit fraud in relation to the Services.
Numfeed service Rules
- The Daily Feed
- Fortune Cookie
- Users may be asked to invite other users and share the Application with other users.
- Users can open multiple accounts
- Upon Company’s sole discretion, we may:
- make available the app(s) or services in some or all territories and app store locations.
Unless prohibited by Applicable Law, your registration for a Service and/or use of the Application constitutes your permission to use your user name, likeness/profile picture/avatar, name, submissions, photograph, likeness, voice, address (city and state), testimonials, data and statistics, and any other information in all media and in any manner worldwide, including, without limitation, for display on the Services and Company’s social media accounts and otherwise for promotional, marketing and other commercial purposes, without additional compensation, approval rights or consent. You agree to fully cooperate with Company’s representatives in such regard.
Monitoring and Enforcement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and request that users of the Services respect the intellectual property
rights of others as well. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(i) of the United States Copyright Act, we will remove any content that allegedly infringes
another party’s copyright and reserve the right to suspend or terminate a user’s access to and use of the Service if a user is found to be a repeat
infringer. If you believe your work has been copied and is accessible through the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may
notify our designated copyright agent (specified below) in writing with the following and in the form required by 17 U.S.C. 512 of the United States
Copyright Act: (1) provide your physical or electronic signature; (2) identify the copyright work that you believe is being infringed; (3) identify
the item in the Services that you think is infringing your work and include sufficient information about where the material is located on the
website; (4) provide us a way to contact you, such as your address, phone number or email address; (5) provide a statement that you believe in good
faith that the item you have identified as infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or the law; and (6) provide a
statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information you provide in your notice is accurate, and that you are authorized to act on
behalf of the copyright owner whose work is being infringed.
Att: Numbase Designated Agent
3rd Floor Block 03 Azarieh Building
Downtown – Beirut
The content on the application includes videos, audio (for example music and other sounds), graphics, photos, text (such as comments and scripts), branding (including trade names, trademarks, service marks, or logos), interactive features, software, metrics, and other materials whether provided by the company, you or a third party (collectively, "Content”). Content may be provided to the Service and distributed by our users and Numfeed is a provider of hosting services for such Content. Content is the responsibility of the person or entity that provides it to the Service.
Permissions and Restrictions
- access, reproduce, download, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, alter, modify or otherwise use any part of the Service or any Content except: (a) as specifically permitted by the Service; (b) with prior written permission from Numfeed and
- circumvent, disable, fraudulently engage with, or otherwise interfere with the Service (or attempt to do any of these things), including security-related features or features that: (a) prevent or restrict the copying or other use of Content; or (b) limit the use of the Service or Content;
- collect or use any information that might identify a person (for example, harvesting usernames), unless permitted by that person
- use the Service to distribute unsolicited promotional or commercial content or other unwanted or mass solicitations (spam);
- cause or encourage any inaccurate measurements of genuine user engagement with the Service, including by paying people or providing them with incentives to increase a content views, likes, or dislikes, or to increase a channel’s subscribers, or otherwise manipulate metrics;
- misuse any reporting, flagging, complaint, dispute, or appeals process, including by making groundless, vexatious, or frivolous submissions;
DMCA Copyright policy
If you believe that Content residing or accessible on or through the Services infringes a copyright, please send an email notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent at the address below:
- Identification of the work or material being infringed.
- Contact information for the notifying party (the "Notifying Party"), including name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that the Notifying Party has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or law.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided in the notice is accurate and that the Notifying Party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Att: Numbase Designated Agent
3rd Floor Block 03 Azarieh Building
Downtown – Beirut
Information About You and Your Visits to the Services
Links from the Services and Third-Party Content
If the Services contain services or links to other applications, content or services provided by third-parties, these applications, services, content and links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third-party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to from the Services, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use and privacy policies for such third-party services.
The Services are hosted in the United States. We make no claims that the Services or any of its content is accessible or appropriate or legal for use outside of the United States. Access to the Services may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. You accept sole responsibility for determining whether your use of the Services is legal in the country/region where you live and/or in any country/region where you log on to use the Services. If you access the Services from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. The availability of the Services does not construe an offer or invitation by us to use the Services if you reside in a country or region in which such use is currently forbidden by law, or within any jurisdiction where Company, in its sole discretion, elects not to offer the Services. Company shall not be responsible for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services by you as we are unable to verify the legality of use in each jurisdiction and it is your sole responsibility to verify the legality of using the Services prior to logging on to the Services. Please consult legal counsel in the applicable jurisdiction if you have any doubts about the legality of your use of the Services under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to you.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND ANY CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SERVICES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE CANNOT AND DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING FROM THE INTERNET OR THE SERVICES WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE CODE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING SUFFICIENT PROCEDURES AND CHECKPOINTS TO SATISFY YOUR PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS FOR ANTI-VIRUS PROTECTION AND ACCURACY OF DATA INPUT AND OUTPUT, AND FOR MAINTAINING A MEANS EXTERNAL TO OUR SERVICES FOR ANY RECONSTRUCTION OF ANY LOST DATA. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY SITE LINKED TO IT.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, RELATED PARTIES, ITS ADVERTISERS OR SPONSORS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY SITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SERVICES OR SUCH OTHER SITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR SUCH OTHER SITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law; Jurisdiction
Class Action Waiver
BOTH YOU AND COMPANY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO BRING ANY CONTROVERSY, CLAIM OR DISPUTE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR PURCHASES THROUGH THE SERVICES AS A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE, COLLECTIVE, OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION, OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE, COLLECTIVE, OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION REGARDING ANY SUCH CLAIM BROUGHT BY ANYONE ELSE.
You agree that you are solely responsible for your interactions with any other user in connection with the Services and Company will have no liability or responsibility with respect thereto. Company reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with disputes between you and any other user of the Services.
Waiver and Severability
Questions, Comments and Concerns
All questions, feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Services should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for visiting the Services.