Effective as of 01 March 2021
Categories of Information We Collect
- Public Information. If you post or share information or content on or through the Services, such as in comments or forums, or social media platforms and other online platforms, this information and any accompanying identifying information, will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, will be available publicly. We cannot prevent further use of this information once it is made public. By posting information or content any on or through the Services, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third-parties any such material for any purpose, including, without limitation, commercial and promotional purposes without additional compensation or consent.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information, including, any personal information (i.e., information that identifies a specific person, such as full name or email address), as follows:
- To provide the Application and other Services to you and other users, including, without limitation, to provide you with information, support, products or services that you request from us.
- To collect payments from you or your accounts.
- To communicate with you and others, for example, to provide you with information, about your account or other products or services and notify you about issues with or changes to the Services or our policies. You agree that Company or our agents may email, call or text you regarding your account or your transactions and that we may listen to and record phone conversations you have with us, for example, for training purposes or to evaluate the quality of our service.
- To market and promote the Services or our other products and services to you, including, jointly with third-party marketing partners.
- To allow you to publish or share content and information.
- To display and target advertisements and content on the Services and on third-party services.
- In combination with information we obtain from other sources, including, without limitation, offline sources.
- To analyze and improve the Services and your user experience on the Services, including, personalization of the Services, and to develop new Services.
- To comply with Applicable Law, including, without limitation, tax regulations.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including, for billing and collection.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information or otherwise consent.
How We Share Your Information
- To allow service providers, agents and other third-parties to assist in providing and managing the Services.
- To provide information to our representatives, advisors, corporate affiliates and business partners.
- With our third-party sponsors and marketing partners in connection with co-promotions or for their own use.
- To publish or share content or information when you choose to use publication or sharing features of the Services.
- To provide advertising on the Services and third-party sites and services.
- In connection with a business transaction, for example, an acquisition, merger, sale of an asset or line of business, corporate reorganization or bankruptcy.
- For legal and law enforcement purposes, for example, to relevant tax authorities, in response to a court order, subpoena or law enforcement agency request, to prevent fraud or abuse of the Services or protect the safety of ourselves or others.
- When you have otherwise provided your consent to do so.
- For information that does not identity you as a specific person, we may use and share it with third-parties for any purpose.
If you submit suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, recommendations or other feedback (collectively, “Feedback”) in connection with the Services, Company will have the unrestricted right to use or act upon such Feedback and such Feedback will not be considered confidential.
Unless prohibited by Applicable Law, your registration for a Service and/or use of the Application constitutes your permission to use your user name, likeness/profile picture/avatar, name, submissions, photograph, likeness, voice, address (city and state), testimonials, , , including, without limitation, for display on the Services and Company’s social media accounts and otherwise for promotional, marketing and other commercial purposes, without additional compensation, approval rights or consent. You agree to fully cooperate with Company’s representatives in such regard.
- Marketing Communications. If you do not wish to receive any further marketing communications from us, you may opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link or following the instructions included in the communication. Please note, however, that you cannot opt-out of certain administrative communications from us.
- Tracking Technology. You may turn off part or all of our tracking software which has been placed on your computer by following the instructions on your browser. On mobile device, you may turn off part or all of mobile tracking through your mobile device settings. However, if you prevent the use of tracking software or tracking through your mobile device, it will be more difficult, and may be impossible, for you to use the Service or portions of the Services. Some of our Services may use Google Analytics to analyze traffic. For more information about Google Analytics cookies visit: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage. To opt-out of Google Analytics relating to your use of our Services you can download and install the Browser Plugin available via this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- Do Not Track Signals. At this time, we do not respond to browser ‘Do Not Track’ signals.
- Not Providing Personal Information. You may choose not to provide personal information to us. However, if you do not provide personal information, parts of the Services will not be available to you.
To make a request with us or for more information about your ability to access your personal data, you may contact us at email@example.com. We may request additional information to verify your identity, including a correct email address or further identification.
Accuracy and Updates to Personal Information
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if at any time you would like to see the personal information we hold about you, or to ask us to correct or update this information, or to ask us to delete it. To the extent that you provide us with current information, we do our best to keep your information accurate and up-to-date. We will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in any active database as soon as practicable.
We use commercially reasonable security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, no one can guarantee the complete safety of your information. We shall not accept any information security claim in this regard. It is your responsibility to keep your account information confidential. If you are using a shared computer, you should always log out before leaving the Services to protect access to your information from subsequent users.
Data Location and International Transfer and Processing